Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shiva.. Dance, Laughter And Life..



Oh, Shiva!
I feel your movement in my heart.
And the smile surfaces naturally in my lips.
And I understand.. You are here, and all transformation is for your action.
Then, that my movements are Yours! And my smile also..

Oh, Mahadeva!
I understand much more than I same know.. And love, much more than I imagined..
And I feel your movement, more than never.. And accepted.
Because I understand that Love transforms the Being.. And that's priceless.
Then, I am here laughing, with You in me.

Oh, Shiva, Mister of all transmutations!
It is Yours that shine in my eyes..
It is also my heart.. And the Love and the Light.
And that smile.. And everything more..
And I understand..

Note By Wagner:
Shiva, I know how to see beyond.. And to read in the hearts.
In the implied sense of the feelings, Lights and shadows;
Emotions and interlaced illusions; The Spiritual Essence and the ego.
And You dancing and laughing.. And me together, equal child.
Oh, My Great Friend!
I know that the words don't say almost anything.
Then, let the heart speaks only, In that language of the spirit:
The one of Love.
Ah, as I understand.
Om Namah Shivaya!


Wagner Borges
Much light and love.
Namaste,
Dave

Note:
Shiva in the Hinduism Cosmogony..
Is the aspect of the divinity that operates all of the transformations..
The Mister of the energies;
The Divine Power of the Transmutation;
The Divine Dancer, that, in your secret movement..
..It dilutes the mists of the illusion and makes to see the Real.

Mahadeva of Sanskrit, Maha, Big it Owes, Divinity. In other words, Great God!

Om Namah Shivaya of the Sanskrit, is one of the evocative mantras of Shiva and His Power of Transmutation.



SHIVA.. DANÇA, RISO E VIDA..

Ah, Shiva!
Eu sinto Seu movimento em meu coração.
E o sorriso aflora naturalmente em meus lábios.
E eu compreendo..

Você está aqui, e toda transformação é por Sua ação.
Então, que os meus movimentos sejam os Seus!
E o meu sorriso também..

Ah, Mahadeva!
Eu compreendo muito mais do que eu mesmo sei.
E amo, muito mais do que eu imaginava.
E sinto Seu movimento, mais do que nunca.
E aceito.

Porque eu compreendo..
Que o Amor transforma o Ser.
E isso não tem preço.
Então, eu fico aqui rindo, com Você em mim.

Ó, Shiva, Senhor de todas as transmutações!
É Seu esse brilho em meus olhos.
E também o meu coração.
E o Amor e a Luz.
E esse sorriso.
E tudo mais..

E eu compreendo..

Note By Wagner:
Shiva, eu sei ver além..
E ler nos corações.
Nas entrelinhas dos sentimentos,
Luzes e sombras;
Emoções e ilusões entrelaçadas;
A Essência Espiritual e o ego.
E Você dançando e rindo..
E eu junto, igual criança.
Ah, Meu Grande Amigo!
Eu sei que as palavras não dizem quase nada.
Então, que só fale o coração,
Naquela linguagem do espírito:
A do Amor.
Ah, como eu compreendo..

Om Namah Shivaya!
Wagner Borges.. Contente e consciente.. E dançando com Shiva nas pistas secretas dos corações, por aí.

Notes:

Shiva : Na Cosmogonia hinduísta, é o aspecto da divindade que opera todas as transformações;
O Senhor das energias; O Poder Divino da Transmutação;
O Dançarino Divino, que, em seu movimento secreto, dilui as brumas da ilusão e faz ver o real.

Mahadeva (Do sânscrito): Maha, Grande – Deva, Divindade. Ou seja, Grande Deus!

Om Namah Shivaya (Do sânscrito): é um dos mantras evocativos de Shiva e Seu Poder de Transmutação.

1 comment:

  1. Omega money padme hmmmm?




    Elvootamay...



    May all s sentient creature s in the jeweled multiverse. Through one love universality. Be free of pain or there suffering diminished. May they complete their spiritual task unique .

    ReplyDelete