Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reflections Of A Writer's Soul..


Walked by libraries and temples around entire world..
I saw the magic moment of sunrise and sunset and countless times of the lay-of-sun..
I bathed in the placid rays of the moon in many nights of meditation..
I have lived alone, but accompanied by all this..
I pondered, questioned and explained my ideas in books.. The wind of life spread my writings..
Watching you reading, I remembered the words of a sage named Omar:
..Loneliness, solitude.. Silent partner of meditation..
In your stillness I see countless worlds and my eyes shine..
We are companions of reflection and we can fly beyond the imagination of rough men.
Yes, we can go to soft peaks of serenity, in the sacred precincts of divine Self..
The infinite ourselves.. Ideas foster reflections..
Is the responsibility of readers using the clear reasoning and based on discernment.
Extend consciousness or divert it from its course is individual choice.. The writer sows ideas.
It is for the reader to select the themes of interest and reflect on them..
It's your job to make the mental digestion than read and enjoy what is sensible.. Hail, my friend.
There is no place most sacred than the "land of our heart".
It is our secret home, natural address of our indissoluble essence.. We are the same people, my friend.
Both we seek the same Sattva.. I have lived only, in the shadows of dreams and at the dawn of the soul..
I ventured by hidden paths that, when properly illuminated by headlights of applied knowledge..
..Revealed-me only the path of heart..
I withdrew the veil of illusory and I beheld the truth of front..
I saw the dragon of the ego devouring-me mercilessly.. I wept quietly..
Step by step, I fought tenaciously with him and strengthened.
The scales have fallen by my ignorance and I felt free, for the first time, complete in myself..
There was no longer the dragon's foot pressing on my heart.. I worked many years in silence..
I pondered deeply.. I had much invisible aid and many extraphysical consciences inspiring me to write.
Principally that magnanimous and generous consciousness of that master look, serene and profound..
You know, because many times was blessed by this look..
knows that love communicated by that silent look is bearer of wisdom of pure rishis..
How often, in the solitude of my room, I remembered those eyes and felt compelled to write..
Without saying anything, he was the mentor of my writings, just looking at me with inspiring love.
Often, tired of the lights and noise of the big city, I thought I isolate myself in the field..
..Well away from the urban agitation and its frenetic rhythm, full of quick consumption and fleeting sparkles..
But devoid of content truthful in their ways. However, recalled of his sight and made to write.
I, the yogi erstwhile, reincarnated and attached in a city of Europe..
Therefore, through its psychometrics, you noticed my nostalgia.. It's true.
My heart wanted to beat wings and fly away, for that spiritual look..
In broad cultural effervescence of the 60s and 70s, rock, drugs and noisy pubs..
..I adored the peace and the chords of piano and violin, and wrote..
Many years of reflection passed and at the right time, peel off and I stepped into the physical body and the spiritual smoothly..
In this final moment, was alone in my room, but I felt the presence of the master of the Sattva eyes beside me.
I was pulled tranquilly out of body by an invisible force, which I projected into a portal of light that opened in front and above me..
I went into the light and fell asleep happy.
In this whole process I was assured, because had broad knowledge of what was happening..
Blessed hours of meditation and reflection considered, had trained my soul for that final moment..
I awoke two days later in a pleasant place to camp, but located on the invisible planes.
You are familiar with such spiritual procedures and is unnecessary and repetitive narrate the facts of my extraphysical life thereafter..
When I saw compulsive pages of my book and feeling as I was at that time of life, and I could not resist and came to visit-him again.. We are yogis and writers, my friend.
But, unlike me, you can live in the city and overcome with good humor to miss the spiritual fatherland.
When you feel alone and tired, remember the Sattva Eyes of the master.. He looked for me and look for you now.
He comes from "secret country" who always looked for in my travels and research..
He comes from the place of rishis, with the eyes shining with love, look our yogis-hearts working on Rumble in the West.. My friend, I'm expecting your extraphysical visit.
Who knows we can write something together?
(It's about time that flower of Himalaya flourish. Think about it!)

A Writer's Soul

Received spiritually by Wagner Borges
Much Light and love

Om Maharaj!
Om Shanti,
Dave


Notes:

Sattva (Sanskrit): Equilibrium and purity.
It is one of the three gunas (strings) of phenomenal manifestation (prakriti): rajas, tamas and sattva.

Upanishads (Sanskrit): Part of the final Veda, the inspired scriptures of ancient India.




REFLEXÕES DE UM ESCRITOR DA ALMA


Andei por bibliotecas e templos sagrados do mundo inteiro.
Vi o momento mágico do nascer e do pôr-do-sol incontáveis vezes.
Banhei-me nos plácidos raios da lua em muitas noites de meditação.
Vivi só, mas acompanhado por tudo isso.
Refleti, questionei e expus minhas idéias em livros.
O vento da vida espalhou meus escritos.
Observando você lendo-os, lembrei-me das palavras de um sábio de nome Omar:
"Solidão, solidão...
Silenciosa companheira de meditação.
Em sua quietude vejo incontáveis mundos e meus olhos brilham.
Somos companheiros de reflexão e podemos voar além da tosca imaginação dos homens.
Sim, podemos ir aos suaves picos da serenidade, no sagrado recinto do Eu divino... No infinito de nós mesmos."
Idéias fomentam reflexões. Está a cargo dos leitores o uso do raciocínio claro e baseado no discernimento.
Ampliar a consciência ou desviá-la de seu curso é escolha de cada um. O escritor semeia idéias.
Cabe ao leitor selecionar os temas de seu interesse e refletir em cima deles.
É seu trabalho fazer a digestão mental do que lê e aproveitar o que for sensato.
Salve, meu amigo.
Não há lugar mais sagrado do que a "terra do nosso coração".
É o nosso lar secreto, morada natural de nossa essência indissolúvel.
Somos do mesmo povo, meu amigo. Ambos buscamos a mesma Sattva.
Vivi só, na penumbra dos sonhos e no alvorecer da alma.
Aventurei-me por caminhos ocultos que, quando bem iluminados pelos faróis do conhecimento aplicado, revelaram-me apenas o caminho do coração.
Retirei o véu do ilusório e olhei a verdade de frente.
Vi o dragão do ego devorando-me sem piedade.
Chorei em silêncio...
Passo a passo, lutei tenazmente com ele e me fortaleci.
Caíram as escamas de minha ignorância e me senti livre, pela primeira vez, completo em mim mesmo.
Não havia mais a pata do dragão pressionando meu coração.
Trabalhei muitos anos em silêncio.
Refleti muito.
Tive muita ajuda invisível e muitas consciências extrafísicas inspirando-me a escrever. Principalmente daquela consciência magnânima e amorosa, daquele mestre de olhar sereno e profundo.
Você sabe, pois já foi abençoado tantas vezes por esse olhar. Sabe que o amor comunicado nesse olhar silencioso é portador da pura sabedoria dos rishis.
Quantas vezes, na solidão do meu quarto, eu me lembrava desses olhos e sentia-me compelido a escrever.
Sem nada dizer, ele era o mentor dos meus escritos, apenas olhando-me com amor inspirador.
Muitas vezes, cansado das luzes e do barulho da cidade grande, pensei em isolar-me no campo..
..Bem longe da agitação urbana e seu ritmo frenético, repleto de consumo rápido e brilhos fugazes..
..Mas desprovido de conteúdo veraz em suas vias. Porém, lembrava-me dos olhos dele e tornava a escrever.
Eu, o iogue de outrora, reencarnado e preso numa cidade da Europa.
Por isso, através de sua psicometria, você notou minha nostalgia. É verdade.
Meu coração queria bater asas e voar para longe, para aquele olhar espiritual.
Em plena efervescência cultural dos anos 60 e 70, rock, drogas e pubs barulhentos, eu venerava a quietude e os acordes de piano e violino, e escrevia...
Muitos anos de reflexão se passaram e, no momento certo, desprendi-me do corpo físico e adentrei o plano espiritual suavemente.
Nesse momento final, estava só em meu quarto, mas senti a presença do mestre dos olhos Sattva ali juntinho de mim.
Fui puxado tranqüilamente para fora do corpo por uma força invisível, que me projetou para dentro de um portal de luz que se abriu em frente e acima de mim.
Entrei na luz e adormeci contente.
Em todo esse processo eu estava tranqüilo, pois tinha amplo conhecimento do que se passava. Benditas horas de meditação e reflexões ponderadas, tinham treinado minha alma para aquele momento final.
Despertei dois dias depois em um lugar de campo aprazível, mas situado nos planos invisíveis.
Você conhece bem esses trâmites espirituais e fica desnecessário e repetitivo narrar os fatos de minha vida extrafísica daí em diante.
Quando o vi compulsando as páginas do meu livro e sentindo como eu era naquela época de vida, não resisti e vim visitá-lo mais uma vez.
Somos iogues e escritores, meu amigo. Mas, ao contrário de mim, você consegue viver na cidade e superar com bom humor a saudade da pátria espiritual.
Quando se sentir sozinho e cansado, lembre-se dos olhos-sattva do mestre.
Ele olhou por mim e olha por você agora.
Ele vem do "país secreto" que sempre busquei em minhas andanças e pesquisas.
Ele vem do lugar dos rishis, com os olhos brilhando de amor, olhar nossos corações-iogues trabalhando no burburinho do Ocidente.
Meu amigo, estou esperando uma visita extrafísica sua.
Quem sabe poderemos escrever algo juntos?
(Já está na hora daquela flor do Himalaia florescer. Pense nisso!)

Um Escritor da Alma
Recebido espiritualmente por Wagner Borges

No comments:

Post a Comment